Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Where does pee pee go???

After a quick refresher course from Kim on potty training, I decided to go cold turkey with Charlie this morning. Nora is home sick so I knew I wouldn't be going anywhere and I decided it was a good day to try it out. So far we've had two successful trips to the potty, one very large puddle on the floor and one super cute tushie in tiny boxer briefs. Wish me luck and send any tips my way. Girls are WAY easier to potty train then boys and it's been a long time since I had to potty train G.

4 comments:

  1. Kim motivated me too to try AGAIN! We are not having near as much luck as she did, but I think we all agree that she deserves some celebrating! We've only had 1 successful trip this go round and most of ended up in the floor as he forgot to "point" it down. How is a girl supposed to know how to potty train a boy?! :) Hope Charlie's training goes better than ours! If you learn the secret trick, pass it my way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to the pee pee pond right outside of town! we pas it every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the big motivator for my older kids was stickers (they were very proud to show dad how many stickers they had on their shirts every night (they insisted on putting them on their shirts & not paper - it made laundry a little extra time consuming). Adam's was a skittle every time he went - he could care less about stickers. But a skittle did the trick! Good luck!! hope Nora feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl! I think the tiny tooshies in boxer briefs are TDF!!! Keep it up, just when I was ready to throw in the towel and get a diaper, he figured it out! Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...