Monday, March 23, 2009

Lots of Pics...

We had a great Spring Break! It was so nice to not have to work as much and now I'm having a really hard time getting back to business. I'm still in that Spring Cleaning mode. Today I tackled the linen closet...it desperately needed it. I won the battle with the Barbies and plastic jewelry that had taken over Nora's room and I'm so glad to have that one checked off the list. I'll have to take pictures of her room and closet because I'm pretty sure it won't last. Charlie's room and closet are next. It's pretty bad in there. I tend to dump all the things the older two are done with in his room and he drags it all out and makes a huge mess. Some days we seriously just have to make a path to his bed. The Vacuum (the thing that started this mad cleaning/organizing thing) is my new best friend and it has almost met every last corner of the house.
Bubble Gum Bags - Sporty Stripe with Bowling Pin
Domino Blue Small Clippie
Sports Bottles for the "SPARKLES" soccer team...Zebra Hot Pink
Hepburn Red Pen
Small Guitar Mom Note Pads
Rugby Orange & Blue Bookmarks
Black Damask Hot Pink & Tiffany Blue Tumblers
These family calendars have been selling like CRAZY! I LOVE mine...it's helped keep me sane lately. Shown above...Brown Damask and Green Family Calendars
Blossom Pink Flat Note Cards and Mini Bag Tag
Dot Dot Darcy Pink & Green Note Cards
Groovy Boy Note Cards and Mini Bag Tag
Hippie Chic Pink & Brown Sports Bottle, Groovy Girl Bright Pink Bag Tag & Pencil Cup
I seriously LOVE these lunchboxes!!! Pink GumDrops & Little Bo Peep
Black Damask Hot Pink Lunchbox
Pink Harlequin Bunny Mini Candy Bars
Pink & Green Stripe Easter Basket Mini Candy Bars
Rugby Blue & Red Plate & Matching Straw Cup

© 2009 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...