Wednesday, March 11, 2009

PaperDoll Picture Post

Pink Striped Cupcake & Pink Harlequin Cupcake Mini Candy Bars...so cute!! Loved the way these turned out.
Have I told you how much I love these Memo Holders??? Brown Damask/Tiffany Blue Pencil Cup, Memo Holder & Pen
Maxwell & Groovy Boy Note Cards
Black Damask/Pink Pencil Holder, Memo Holder & Pen
Big Dotty Brown/Pink Sippy Cup
Big Dotty Brown/Blue/Red, Gumdrops Pink, Gumdrops Blue/Orange & Hippie Chic Pink/Orange Melamine Plates
Black Damask/Lavender Family Calendar
Black Damask/Yellow Family Calendar
Pink Camo Bag Tag - The bows are not always included...sometimes I just can't help myself. I love a reason to buy ribbon!

© 2009 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...