Monday, March 2, 2009

I just wasted two hours of my life...

I have not watched The Bachelor this season. I've caught a few minutes of it here and there but for some reason I just watched the finale and the after show. I'm disturbed. That guy should be declared UNDATEABLE. That was so staged I couldn't stand it but I couldn't stop watching. Chris Harrison should be ashamed of himself for participating in that! RIDICULOUS!!! What is Molly thinking getting back together with that guy?? I want my two hours back.

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. I actually thought Chris Harrison was a nice guy. He's a producer...he had a say so. That was terrible!@!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now Melissa will be on Dancing with the Stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now Melissa's going to be on Dancing with the Stars.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...