Sunday, March 8, 2009

Please Pray for This Sweet Family

I've been reading sweet Kim's blog since I entered blogland over a year ago. Just by looking at her pictures I did not recognize her but recently we connected through PaperDoll and realized that we were sorority sisters at OU. She's a bit younger than I am. I've been in awe of her since the very first day I read her blog. She is an amazingly strong woman and I cry just thinking of all she has gone through and pray that I could be even half as strong if I went through even an ounce of what she has endured so gracefully. She is such an inspiration and I find myself thinking of her quite often when I think I am having a bad day. Please pray for her and her family today and in the days to come.

1 comment:

  1. that was sweet karen...oh my heart is just broken for them

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...