Sunday, April 6, 2008

Here You Come Again...

It all started last Tuesday night.  I kid you not, I have been singing this song or hearing it in my head ever since watching it on American Idol (don't hate me because I'm a fan.)  The few moments that I haven't spent singing that song have only been filled with another Dolly song...You gotta love Dolly!

Anyway, we had a great weekend.  The garage sale was okay...not too crazy.  We did yard work while it was slow.  We raked bags and bags of leaves and made a little rock path in our yard.  The kids loved playing outside all day.  I love this time of year.  I'm an indoors kind of girl but I love being outside in the spring. 

The coolest thing happened on Saturday afternoon.  This girl game by to visit our dog Foster.  It was exciting for many reasons.

1.  Nora's favorite word is Posh and when I told her they were coming she said the word about 500 times.

2.  Poor Foster desperately needed a groom...I confess it had been quite a while and the Posh Paws girl agreed that he was long overdue for a bath.

3.  She showed up at my door right on time, walked my dog to her very cool Posh Paws van and then 45 minutes later came out with a freshly groomed and happy Foster!  The best part is that I didn't have to get three kids and a barking dog who hates car rides in and out of the car...not even once!  I'm sold on this idea...so cool!  Plus she's a chic who started her own business :)

I did a little work this weekend too...

006 

Hot Pink Ladybug Sippy Cups

010

Birthdays Rock Stripes, Red Circle on Blue Stripes, Tatum Blue Sippy Cups

013

Groovy Girl Pink & Orange Travel Tumbler

015

Dot Dot Darcy Pink Travel Tumbler

016

Big Dotty Hot Pink Travel Tumbler

Hope you all had a great weekend!  Gotta go...got work to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...