Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pretty Pretty PlaceMats...and some other stuff

Ladybug in Pink
Green Gingham Floral

Trucks on Blue Stripe
Shark on Blue & Green Stripe

Little Princess

Big Dotty Hot Pink
Hepburn Lavender & Hippie Chic Floral Large Note Pads
Hepburn Green Note Card
I also did address labels to match the card above in Hepburn green - they turned out so cute but because I have millions of followers that are reading this blog daily (no?) I didn't think I should plaster someone's name and address on here.
It seems Sports Bottles are all the rage...I'm off to make too many of them...pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say HI! My best gal pal, Ashley over at The Draper House, loves you and I think you may live in our area! Isn't it a small world!?! So HI! And I love your products-I'm heading over to your website right now to check out some more!

    Have a terrific weekend!
    Amber :)

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...