Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear Baker!

Yesterday was The Baker's Birthday! It was a crazy busy day but lots of fun. The practice carrot cake was YUMMY and the real deal is in the picture above. It didn't turn out as cute as my inspiration but I liked it and can't wait to decorate another cake like this...maybe girly colors though for Miss Nora.

Here's his birthday gift...he was super excited and can't wait to use it. I'm super excited about the color! It's so pretty! I figured I could pick the color since he didn't really care. And here's the annual picture that I take of the family minus me...

I'm going to have TONS of product photos to post later....I've got to get to work!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!!!your cake was CUTE, the blender was CUTE and your family (of couse) was SO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the mixer. I have one that is boring white and I keep psyching myself up to buy a PINK one! But unless it gets broken sometime soon, white it shall stay...or shall it? Martha McGyver strikes again with her pink spray paint???? Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...