Thursday, July 25, 2013

That makes me happy Thursday!

Here are a few things that are making me happy lately...
 
I don't know why I hadn't tried the French Lavender Method scent before!  LOVE.  Smells like I'm at a spa instead of cleaning my kitchen.  Unfortunately, it hasn't made me WANT to clean my kitchen more often but at least it smells fabulous when I have to.
 
 
For the past few months, Nathan has really been focusing on teaching the kids how to pray out loud.  He's talked to them a lot about really expressing their gratefulness to God in prayer and he's been such a great example when he prays out loud with them.  I'm amazed now when I hear them pray at night before bed.  As one who has always struggled with praying out loud (or talking or reading or really doing anything at all...S.H.Y.) in front of people, I am so thankful that my kids have such a great prayer leader.  It makes me happy.
 
 
 
I've been a little desperate this week trying to figure out what falls in the "whole foods" category while I'm doing this 28 day challenge.   I'm learning quickly that eating this way takes a lot of work.  I'm sure I'll get the hang of it but there is a learning curve.  While the family was eating baked potatoes loaded with butter, sour cream and cheese, I decided to slice up a sweet potato, drizzle it with olive oil and add some sea salt and cracked pepper and throw it on the grill.   It made me so happy!  It was delicious.  We've never grilled sweet potatoes before but we'll definitely be doing it again.  YUM
 
All my awesome customers have also been making me happy lately!!
Use discount code HAPPY for 10% off your PaperDoll Designs web order of $10 or more from now until July, 31 2013!  (web orders only, does not apply to custom orders)
 
© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...