Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Picture Post

I'm still cleaning out all my product picture files and I've made it all the way to May!  Progress!!  Now I just need to update the website and I can get rid of all these pictures without having a panic attack.
Today is my last day of my PaperDoll vacation but I'll be back to work tomorrow.  I've enjoyed my break but have a few creative ideas in my head that I'm anxious to work on.  :)
bunting yard sign magnet
slurpy cups
polka dot chevron spiral
chevron quatrefoil phone case
 
garden flag

garden flag

chevron post it note holder
 
flannel shirt mini spirals (bound at top)

bubblegum bag

garden flag

© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...