Thursday, July 11, 2013

Dollhouse Makeover: The Craft Room!

Every time we finish a room I say that it's my new favorite but this room will be hard to top for me.  It's for reals my favorite!!  We LOVE it!
 
THE CRAFT ROOM
This was definitely the most fun to decorate and Nora and I agree that we'd LOVE to have a craft room this cute!
Originally, Nora had picked out pink glittery "wallpaper" for this room but then decided that since the pink bathroom was right next door, she needed to pick new wallpaper. 
She spotted this mini gold dot paper and fell in love and I was super excited because I'm loving the new gold trend lately. 
We already had the desk and chair but while I spray painted the desk, Nora gave the chair a coat of gold paint.  The "chandelier" is another tea light with an adhesive trim hung with a little gold chain necklace.  We love the blingy chandy!!
We couldn't have a craft room without a few PaperDoll products...mini note cards and a personalized tray. 
We already had the frame but added my NEW PAPERDOLL GIRL.  I love her!!  
We added some more of the gold trim so the lamp would match the chandelier. 
We had the table but Nora painted it and then covered it with this awesome paper that looks like old wood.  I want this table in my size!! 
We already had the dress form.  We just tied some fabric around her.  So cute!  We made the "fabric bolts" by wrapping bits of fabric around cardboard. 
The sewing machine , chalkboard (with Nora's cute handwritten CREATE)  and glass bottle came from Hobby Lobby.
The bunting is twine and scrapbook paper.  The houndstooth "rug" is printed paper.
I'm ready to shrink down and set up PaperDoll shop in this craft room!!
I'm seriously thinking about going this gold, aqua, coral direction for MY office.  LOVE it!
 
 
© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!
  

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUT UP! this is beyond adorable! I am just tickled inside and filled with smiles. Great job! Jen-COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?? This is amazing. Like utterly amazing!! One of my dreams is to build a doll house with my daughter (when she's just a tad bit older) and I am most definitely going to have to do this with her. I cannot believe the detail that is in this. You guys did an AMAZING job. I have to share this on my facebook with the world now. Would you link up to our link up party too? I maybe have just found this week's feature!
    http://www.sowderingabout.com/2013/07/on-display-monday-11.html

    PS have I mentioned how much I freaking love this?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you over at Amy's blog (inspireco).....this is so clever and one of the cutest things I have ever seen! I am glad I popped in. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I featured you today on our link up On Display Monday! Head over and check it out and grab a button if you want!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...