Thursday, May 22, 2008

PaperDoll Onesies and T-Shirts

A month or two ago I made some shirts for Nora and Charlie. I posted them on this crazy blog and a few minutes later I got an order. I explained that I hadn't even washed our shirts yet...I had no idea whether they would hold up...I hadn't given much thought to selling them. Still, she wanted a shirt and so I made my first t-shirt sell. And then came another order and another. I still feel like I haven't put them through a long wash and wear test but so far all of our shirts have held up very well. Most of the people that have bought them so far have not cared much about the long run b/c they have been purchased for newborns that will grow out of them before they wear out or for special occasions. I wash our t's inside out in cold and then lay them flat to dry. I throw them in the dryer (still inside out) on low to soften them up a bit.

After posting Nora's "I'M FIVE" shirt I recieved a flood of emails and so I wanted to let you all know that I will definitely do white baby onesies in pretty much any design. They are $12 each. The big kid white t's are a little harder because I do not keep them on hand in various sizes SO if you would like one please give me as much lead time as possible so I can round up the right size. They are $15.

I am in the beginning stages and have hopes to work with a screenprinting company to have my t-shirt designs done professionally. We'll see were that goes. I have so many design/product ideas going on in my brain we'll just have to see if any of them actually happen. Thanks for all the emails! I'm so glad you like Nora's T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...