Thursday, May 8, 2008

I've Been Busy!!!

I can't believe how busy it's been here in PaperDoll World! Lasst month was my busiest non-Christmas month ever and this month looks like it will be even better! I'm super excited...super blessed...and super tired! Here are way too many pics to show you what I've been up to...


Dot Dot Darcy Purple - I can do Greek letters!

Rugby Red/Blue Tennis Sports Bottles


Little Froggie on Purple Stripe Pencil Cup

Pencil Cups - Sabrena Stripe, Hepburn Pink, Groovy Girl, Hepburn Blue, PaperDoll Paisley Green
Groovy Girl Pink/Orange, Dot Dot Darcy Pink /Green, Hepburn Tan, LaLa Lavender
Hepburn Blue Checkbook Cover

Chandelier Pencil Cup

Pink Stripe and Yellow Dotty Mini Candy Bars
Bitty Tiny Favor Boxes - Sabrena Stripe with horse artwork
Scripture BookMarks in Hepburn Blue
FireTruck Mommy Note Cards
Green Blossom NoteCards
Big Dotty Pink and Chocolate Note Cards
Pink GumDrops, Groovy Girl and Hippie Chic Note Cards
My sister-in-law passed a little corporate order my way...thanks Cindy! These tumblers were done for St. Francis Hospital.

Hepburn Green Pencil Cup...Happy Birthday LaLa!
Sabrena Stripe with Monkey artwork - flat note cards

Green Gingham Floral Placemat and Sports Bottle
Are you bored to death??? I may be taking a much needed LITTLE break soon...not sure....just thinking about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...