Sunday, October 5, 2008

#2...Check!

Imagine this...I went to see a real movie with a grown up friend! Hollie and I escaped and saw The Women the other night. I enjoyed it but not really because it was a great movie. I enjoyed the company and I was fascinated by the perfection of Meg Ryan's hair. Why don't my curls look like that?? Hollie says it's because I don't have a team that comes in each day to fix my unruly frizzy curls. Can I get a team?? Loved her hair...loved it curly, loved it straight. I don't follow the "get what you get and you don't throw a fit" rule when it comes to hair. God gave me curly hair but didn't bless me with the ability to fix it so I'm all about straightening. Until Meg's team is knocking at my door I'm sticking with the flat iron.
What's #2? Take a look at My 35 Things

1 comment:

  1. I can't tell you how many times I have taken my frizzy curls to the hairdresser with Meg Ryan hair in mind!! It is SO not fair!!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...