Monday, October 27, 2008

Dear Leslie,

I wanted to respond to your comment about the trays butI didn't know how to get in touch with you. I figured if you are wondering about them then maybe someone else is too so I should just put the info on my blog. You're right...they are not on the website. That is because I have been a website slacker and I haven't updated the website in months. I make the blog do all the work. It's so much easier.
The trays can be made out of any design that you see on the blog or website. They are dishwasher safe! They are adorable! They are $28 each. I can also do photo trays. They are stinkin' cute (especially if you have stinkin' cute kids, grandkids or dogs that you put on them) and they are $35.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info on the trays. Sorry I didn't leave contact information, I thought your blog would link to my email. Love the trays and am trying to make Christmas lists! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...