Today is my mom's birthday. Yes, it's the day before mine. Doesn't that make ME the most fabulous belated birthday present ever???
For your birthday this year I wish these things for you:
1. I hope that McCain jumps ahead in the polls today and that FOX news is extra exciting to watch.
2. I hope that you get some Obama joke emails so you can forward them on to everyone you know since you've hardly done that at all this election. :)
3. I hope you get to talk to all 7 of YOUR sweet babies so they can wish you a Happy Birthday.
4. I hope you get to open a beautifully wrapped gift - but it won't be from me because mine's not ready yet.
5. I hope there's a really great movie on Lifetime and that your DVR works.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!! I love you! Hugs and kisses from all of us...