Friday, January 23, 2009

Time Out!

I've received an unusually high number of orders this week! January is usually a really slow month but this year it has been business as usual and then some. YEAH! However, I'm getting way behind. Life has gotten in the way this week and I have not been able to spend as much time in my office as usual SO I am going to cease taking orders for just a few days so I can get caught up. I won't be gone long...promise.
If you'd like to send an order anyway, just know that it will not be processed right away. I will add it to the end of the list but the time won't start ticking on it (7-10 days) until I have started accepting orders again.
If you have an order in already and you are in a time crunch please let me know so I can have it ready when you need it. Thanks for keeping me so busy!!!

© 2009 paperdoll designs

1 comment:

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...