Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Heart The Pioneer Woman (and my mommy)

I just noticed that my blog traffic was skyrocketing. I couldn't figure out what was going on and then I got some emails from people saying they found me through the Pioneer Woman (the greatest blog ever!) I checked it out and realized that most of the traffic was coming straight from her site and then I realized that my mom had a left a comment and linked my blog. So if you are visiting me from that fabulous blog there are a few things you should know:

1. I can't cook. I try...but it's sad.
2. My home decorating is all about Target. Seriously.
3. I don't home school and am quite certain that if I tried I would go crazy. I have much admiration for those who do and wish I could but my 2nd grader is already smarter than me so it's too late to try.
4. I just got my very first big girl camera and haven't a clue what to do with it. You will not find beautiful photography here.
5. I could in no way turn the story of how I met The Baker into an interesting 30+ chapter romance novel.

However, I can make pretty paper and little things with a big cute factor. I do have an obsession with bundt cakes. I drink enough Diet Dr. Pepper to keep the Fiesta Mart down the street in business. The Baker and I have made three fabby Little Darlings who keep life interesting and entertaining. If that's not enough to keep you reading than I don't know what is.

Thanks for stopping by Pioneer Woman fans!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't come here via Pioneer Woman (she is great). Some how I found your site a few days ago and book marked.

    Anyway, I wanted to comment about how funny you were in this post. Cute!

    Lastly, the stuff you make is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Her traffic is amazing! We all would be thrilled to get half as many hits as she does! Oh well, we can all learn from each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, you're so cool. pioneer woman. goodness... you'll need a storefront soon, i'm sure of it momma. p.s. i want a sporty water bottle, so put me on the list after this list. i'm saying "no" to plastic water bottles (like the aquafina kind) to preserve the environment. so i figured i'd just get a cutesie one from you and re-use it...for the environment and all. bless you. (p.s. your mom needs a blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG..I'd never heard of the PW before but now I'm obsessed, a healthy obession albeit! I must, must, must meet you in person and we must meet up with PW....I think we would get along smashingly!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...