I just noticed that my blog traffic was skyrocketing. I couldn't figure out what was going on and then I got some emails from people saying they found me through the Pioneer Woman (the greatest blog ever!) I checked it out and realized that most of the traffic was coming straight from her site and then I realized that my mom had a left a comment and linked my blog. So if you are visiting me from that fabulous blog there are a few things you should know:
1. I can't cook. I try...but it's sad.
2. My home decorating is all about Target. Seriously.
3. I don't home school and am quite certain that if I tried I would go crazy. I have much admiration for those who do and wish I could but my 2nd grader is already smarter than me so it's too late to try.
4. I just got my very first big girl camera and haven't a clue what to do with it. You will not find beautiful photography here.
5. I could in no way turn the story of how I met The Baker into an interesting 30+ chapter romance novel.
However, I can make pretty paper and little things with a big cute factor. I do have an obsession with bundt cakes. I drink enough Diet Dr. Pepper to keep the Fiesta Mart down the street in business. The Baker and I have made three fabby Little Darlings who keep life interesting and entertaining. If that's not enough to keep you reading than I don't know what is.
Thanks for stopping by Pioneer Woman fans!