Friday, June 21, 2013

InstaFriday

Happy Friday!
Here's where I dump my phone photos for our week in review.
I was pretty lazy this week with documenting our little life but I did manage to snap a few fun pics...
This is my nephew dog Simon.  Isn't he the cutest, ugliest thing??
Did some major cleaning/organizing in the studio.  That always makes me happy.
Wednesday morning I read the above in Jesus Calling and WOW!  I CANNOT seem to get this right.  I want to be that Proverbs 31 woman but can't figure out how to be her without going overboard.  How do I keep it about glorifying God rather than just satisfying my need to organize/control.  This topic is an entire blog post on it's own.  It's been something I've never been able to figure out.  Anyone out there got it down and wanna share?
Charlie...insisted on ice cream IN A CONE and then insisted on eating it WITH A SPOON!
This sweet girl and I had so much fun on Thursday!  We've been planning for weeks to do a dollhouse makeover and we finally tackled the living room.  She was so excited about painting and decorating.
We are putting the finishing touches on it this weekend and will do a big "reveal" next week but here's a sneak peak.  It's way fun to decorate a tiny house.  I think I will be ready to move on into it by the time we are done!
It's not summer until you've run through the sprinkler and then run through the house with your grass covered feet!
Well, there you have it.  That's our week in pictures. 
I'm mypaperdolldesigns on instagram if you want to follow along next week.

Happy Friday!

Have a great weekend!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Love your doll house redecorating! I remember doing that same thing with my Mom. So sweet! I too struggle mostly with wanting to control things. God has broken down so many idols for me this past year...teaching me lessons that I can't seem to fully learn. I love JESUS CALLING. Have a wonderful summer weekend!
    :) Jen

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...