Saturday, June 29, 2013

PaperDoll Vacation!!!

My "to do" list this week :)
Just wanted to pop in and remind all my fabulous customers that I am on a little PaperDoll Designs break.  I finished as many orders as a I could last night and any orders that are not finished will be first on my list when I return to work on July 9th.  If your order is finished and you've been notified by email, you are welcome to pick it up.  Orders will still be available for pick up all week.  It's been a long time since I've REALLY taken a work break so I am super excited for a little R&R!! 
 
I will be stopping by the blog this week for some picture posts, a dollhouse bedroom reveal and who knows what else I might throw in there.  I will not be responding to work emails so please be patient with me while I snooze and read and enjoy my family.
 
HAPPY WEEKEND!!
 

© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...