Thursday, November 20, 2008

Officially "CLOSED" for the Holidays

I'm so sorry that I had to stop taking orders so soon but in order to fill all the ones I already have in time for the Christmas shows that I have committed to, it is definitely necessary. Please be patient with me as I try to respond to all the email orders that I have received over the past several days. I'll be working as quickly as I can to get back to you but it may take a while to get caught up. I can assure you that you will have your pretty paper in time for gift giving or card sending. Thank you so much for getting all those orders in today!!! The last of the onesies...I will be discontinuing this item in 2009...so cute...but such a pain to make...sorry!

3 comments:

  1. i just love that dot darcy and that vintage baby. it does somethin' for me. you need a button on your blog that says, "owning a business isn't for weenies"...love you! blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, if I want to order something, I should show up at one of your shows? Ha! I hope you are finding some time for yourself and your family amidst all the Paper Madness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?????????????? your closed?????? but i have about twenty more items i need because i'm a poor planner and i feel like my lack of planning is really cause for your emergency and scrambling around to please me! i think you should stay up 'til 2:00 a.m working on projects for me instead of 1:00 a.m.! pleeeeease? come on!

    just kidding.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...