Thursday, November 6, 2008

Look in your trash!!!

Christmas Season is in full swing here at PaperDoll Designs! I'm so excited! I'm hearing from lots of new customers and keeping super busy!
I'm waiting to hear back from lots of you that I have sent proofs to or emailed with questions and I have been having trouble lately with people not getting my emails. The problem is usually that my messages are going straight to your trash or SPAM file. Please, please, pretty please, check your trash file if you think I am not responding to your emails. I'm very email polite. I almost always respond to emails. I'm not that great about phone calls but that's just because I'm a devoted email girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...