Friday, November 14, 2008

Smencils, Smencils, Smencils

I've seriously had dreams about Smencils. It is Smencil crazy over here. I am overwhelmed to say the least at the response I have had. I can't keep up with the orders!!! I know for sure that I am SOLD OUT for right now. I have placed another order and will be getting them next week but most of those are spoken for too. The bad news is that the regular led Smencils are on BACKORDER and will not be here until December. I will have the regular led Holiday Smencils though and they smell so yummy!!! I've got a list going of people who want them so let me know and I can add you to the list. Who knew?? Smencils! Crazy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...