Sunday, August 11, 2013

What's for Dinner?

It's Back to School week!  That means our afternoons and night get crazier...homework, soccer, cheerleading, dance, xcountry, youth group, and the list goes on.  I'm determined.  Eat at home...eat healthy.  This also marks the LAST week of my whole foods challenge.  I've missed a few things but for the most part, I've decided to stick with the whole foods plan as much as possible and will gradually try to convert my family too.  Aren't they lucky?
Here's what's for dinner this week...
 
*I use my PaperDoll Designs Dry Erase Menu Board that is very similar to the above pic to keep my family "in the know" about what's for dinner each week.
 
SUNDAY: Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes
I love these pancakes.  We are going to make a huge batch and freeze them for a quick breakfast.  It's like dessert.
 
MONDAY:  Black Bean Salsa Chicken
This one makes the whole family happy and it's one of my favorites because I just dump it all in the crockpot and it's ready to go in a few hours.

TUESDAY:  Leftover BBQ
Graham had a cross country picnic on Saturday and one of the dad's makes awesome BBQ.  At the end of the night, he sent everyone  home with leftovers.  SCORE!
 
WEDNESDAY:  Pasta Night

THURSDAY:  Brown Rice Veggie Stir Fry
  
FRIDAY:   Eat Out
I'm not cooking EVERY night!
 
SATURDAY:  Hamburgers on the Grill
I've become a huge fan of the lettuce wrapped burger over the past 28 days.
 
That's what I'm making this week!  I'd love to hear what you are having!!  I'm always looking for new dinner ideas!
 
© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...