Friday, August 30, 2013

InstaFriday

 It's been a while since I've done an instaFriday so some of these pictures go back a few weeks.  I've been a bad blogger lately.  The past few weeks are really a blur.  I still haven't adjusted to our new school schedule.  I thought Back to School would mean lots of extra work time and free time for mommy but so far it has not worked out that way.  I think I have spent most of my time either at school or running errands to get stuff for school.  Determined to find some balance this week.
 
Here's where I dump my phone photos for our week in review...
Back to school festivities...Charlie hit the ticket Jackpot! 
1st Day of School Pics:  I cannot believe I have a 7th grader, 5th grader and 1st grader!!
Graham is doing XCountry again this year.  Here are the spikes he picked out on Spike Night.
1st meet of the season and he scored a medal!  So proud of this kid!  Can't wait to see if he reaches his sub-6 mile goal this year.  I know he can but either way, this kid (and all those other runners) amaze me.  This is a tough sport.

Football season has started and our little cheerleader is loving it!
I did the Glow Run again this year with these lovely ladies.  We stepped it up and went all out with our outfits.  My dreams finally came true...I got to wear a tutu. :)
This really is the most fun 5K ever!  Here's the crowd right before it started.  There was neon as far as the eye could see.  So cool.
After the run...we got medals too!
1st graders have REAL homework.  Oh My does this little man look cute doing REAL homework!
 
That's our week (or past few weeks) in review.  You can follow along on Instagram if you'd like to see all this exciting stuff in real time :)
I'm mypaperdolldesigns on instagram if you want to follow along next week.



© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...