Saturday, August 3, 2013

InstaFriday...on Saturday

Happy Friday...well it might be Saturday but I'm trying to squeeze in my InstaFriday at the last minute!
Here's where I dump my phone photos for our week in review.

I tried another post from my phone and for some reason the pictures all loaded in the opposite order so you are seeing our week in rewind :)
I still can't believe that I got to write this in my calendar!!!  I'm going to Whatever Craft Weekend!!!  I've been sending swag to the lucky attendees for a while now but never thought I'd actually get to go!!  My friend, Thuy, got her name drawn and asked me to tag along!  I'm pretty excited but a little nervous because I am not really that crafty and I'm kinda shy about meeting new people but it will be good for me, right??
Charlie wanted to buy this teeny tiny itsy bitty remote control car the other night and Nathan REALLY didn't want him to because he thought he would lose it.  We let him buy it (it was his own money) and before we even got home he had lost it in the car.  We searched that car from top to bottom with flashlights for an hour.  We moved the seats and rolled our eyes at each other and yelled about the goldfish in the seats and listened to Charlie cry and we never found that car.  Three days later Charlie found it between the drivers seat and the tv.  It was kind of funny.  He was super excited. 
It's busy over here in the PaperDoll shop.
We have been living in the car lately.  Driving here.  Driving there.  Cross country, gymnastics, cheer practice, back to school shopping.  Lots of car time!
I went to the Crafter's Bash last Saturday night.  I came home with a bag full of fun swag!  My Nora and her friend Macy raided our bags as soon as we got home and had their own little Crafter's Bash.
I got my friend, Shelle, to come along with me. We had so much fun and since we don't sew it was pretty amazing that we knocked these ruffle aprons out!!
Look how cute everything was!  Even the food that I didn't eat was adorable!  Darn that 28 day challenge!
Thuy did an awesome job!  It was adorable and so much fun!
Graham jammed his finger playing basketball...ouch!
More pool action shots...
so sad that summer is almost over!
This moment was the highlight of Charlie's week!  His kindergarten teacher that just moved to Houston was on her way through town while traveling and stopped by to pick up an order.  He was so surprised to see her!  We miss you already, Mrs. Chang!!

Well, there you have it.  That's our week in pictures. 
I'm mypaperdolldesigns on instagram if you want to follow along next week.

Happy Friday!

Have a great weekend!!
life rearranged 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...