Monday, August 5, 2013

Picture Post Monday

HAPPY MONDAY!!
This weekend was CrAzY with orders coming in!!  Thank you, thank you for keeping me extra busy!  I did a lot of stress cleaning as I watched my email inbox blow up and now I'm ready to start the week and get those orders processed.  The website will be down today (and maybe tomorrow) while I do some inventory and catch up a little.

Here's some product pics from the picture files...
polka dot chevron velveteen blanket

chevron velveteen blanket

green chevron bunting yard sign magnet

popsicle yard sign magnet

big dotty and rainbow spirals

I LOVE this!  This customer wanted a way to keep track of a weight loss goal for her and her husband.  Dry erase magnet board

mini basketball goal

assorted memo holders

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...