Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Little Man...

I LOVE this little man! He's so sweet, not to mention TOO cute! I'm loving his summer time tan and golden hair! He's grown up so much over the last year. He gets on to me when I say he's my "little" boy. 7 1/2 is SO BIG! LOVE HIM!

I almost forgot to tell you...I now have Playtex Flip Top Straw Cups. Just let me know which type of lid you prefer when placing orders. These are great for the toddlers who aren't quite ready for the sports bottles. There come in a variety of colors: pink, purple, blue, aqua and red but please check for availability because they are hard to keep in stock!

Birthday Boy Photo Invitation

Chocolate Party Pink Flat Note Cards
Camo Note Cards
Maxwell Flat Note Cards and Maxwell Fold Over Note Cards

1 comment:

  1. i love the tan on the back of my son's neck...it's just so tan (tan for the fair drapers) there with blonde fuzz above it...so cute. i asked dan if i could just leave sterling in bed with us when he wanders in here at 4:30 a.m. tonight/this morning because i just adore him...ah...boys! blessings!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...