Sunday, September 22, 2013

What's for Dinner?

Here's the plan for this week...
*I use my PaperDoll Designs Dry Erase Menu Board that is very similar to the above pic to keep my family "in the know" about what's for dinner each week.
 
SUNDAY: Grilled Chicken Wraps
We finally have some beautiful grilling weather here in Oklahoma!!
 
MONDAY:  Breakfast for Dinner
scrambled eggs, biscuits, bacon, the works...
 
TUESDAY:  Taco Salad
The younger littles are finally coming around to our Mexican nights...yay!
 
WEDNESDAY:  Crescent Chicken
This is probably my kids favorite meal.  Got it from my favorite blog.

THURSDAY:  Pasta Bake
  
FRIDAY:   Pizza
I'm still all about Pizza.
 
SATURDAY:  Broccoli Cheddar Soup
This is my favorite soup...tastes so much like Panera's broccoli cheddar.  It's even better as left overs so I like to make a big batch.  This one didn't happen this past Saturday so it's back on the list for this week.
 
That's what I'm making this week!  I'd love to hear what you are having!!  I'm always looking for new dinner ideas!


© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...