Sunday, September 1, 2013

What's for Dinner?

What's for Dinner posts are back!
Here's what's for dinner this week...
*I use my PaperDoll Designs Dry Erase Menu Board that is very similar to the above pic to keep my family "in the know" about what's for dinner each week.
 
SUNDAY: Dinner with Family
We are visiting family today to celebrate that my biggest little is turning 13 this week.  Breaks my heart a little that he's getting so big so fast!  I'm not sure what we'll be having for dinner but I know he requested ice cream for dessert.  I haven't had ice cream since before my 28 day challenge so I'm all over that.
 
MONDAY:  Breakfast Burritos
We've taken a break the past few weeks on breakfast for dinner but I think we will return to our Monday night ritual.  Everyone loves breakfast burritos at my house.

TUESDAY:  BBQ Chicken
It's going to be HOT here this week so I think I'll do crockpot BBQ chicken to avoid using the oven. 
 
WEDNESDAY:  Manicotti
My baby will be 13 on Wednesday.  He LOVES pasta so I'm making manicotti and cheese bread.

THURSDAY:  Baked Potato Bar
This has become a new favorite.  Everyone loves them and can pick their own toppings.  Easy.  Love it.
  
FRIDAY:   Pizza
Pizza was the thing I missed the most during the 28 day challenge.  Can't wait for Friday!
 
SATURDAY:  Chicken Pot Pie
This is one of Nora's favorites and she's been asking for it for a while now.  It made the menu board this week and she is HAPPY.
 
That's what I'm making this week!  I'd love to hear what you are having!!  I'm always looking for new dinner ideas!
 
© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE seeing your Menu planning. It's so motivating for me...altho, sadly, I still haven't committed to doing it. :-( So - I'd love to hear how you make your breakfast burritos - my kids looooove anything "breakfast-y". Also - feel free to fw'd any favorite recipes you have as you come across them. I need new ideas! :-)) K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! If I didn't meal plan, I would never cook!! :) It's a necessary evil! I just do eggs, sausage and potatoes and let everyone pick toppings...cheese, salsa, avocado, etc. Wrap it in a tortilla and go :) I'll try to start linking up or posting some recipes as I go.

      Delete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...