Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Planner Addict Photo Challenge

 
I've had a thing for planners for a long time.  I LOVE them and have collected many different brands, sizes, styles over the past 15 years or so.  I rarely keep one for a whole year because I've yet to find one that is "JUST RIGHT."  A little over a week ago, I decided I would just make my own pages.  I bought a small binder and set out to make the perfect planner.  While doing some research, I came across a 30 day Planner Addicts Instagram Challenge.  I've never done a photo a day challenge but thought this one was too fun not to try.  I'm slightly obsessed and had NO IDEA how many people were as planner crazy as I am!!  Here are my Instagram posts so far...
Day 1:   The Cover...I heart the gold dots!
Day 2:  In my bag...I take it everywhere.
Day 3:  Fountain of Pens...flair pens are my fave.

Day 4:  Current Day...made my own pages.
Day 5:  Wishy Washi...love using it to mark special days.

Day 6: On the Go
Day 7:  Work Space
Day 8:  Sticky...aren't these washi tape spools too cute?
Day 9:  Favorite Essentials...to do lists, pink flair pen and paperclips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...