Friday, May 13, 2011

Race Car Party Part II - Gas & Sip

The race car party had several different stations. Right next to the "Pit Stop" was "Chuck's Gas and Sip."
I used my Cake Toppers in mason jars to label all the different stations. I heart mason jars.



"fuel"
the cutest stripey straws
I changed the insert in my wooden tray to a black and white race check. I love those trays...so versatile!

Coming Soon...Chuck's Auto Detail & Tag Agency #5

Part I is HERE
Part III is HERE






© 2010 paperdoll designs

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Might have to steal this idea! Just Kidding Holly:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't my baby girl amazing? I still didn't get any of the cake though.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...