Monday, September 22, 2008

Until further notice...

I will not be able to accept anymore orders! I've never had to do this and I hate to do it but I just can't take anymore orders until I catch up a little bit. I'm so happy to be so busy but I just don't want to start making people mad because I'm being so slow SO I'm going to have to put a hold on any new orders. If you sent an oder in today I will gladly accept it but please allow about 2 weeks for it to be complete (unless other arrangements were made.) If you have an order please hold off until further notice. It may only be a day or two...who knows. I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

  1. How great for you that your business is doing so well!!!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...