Over the next few days I will be adding a "Pick a PaperDoll Designs" button to each section of the website. Most of them already have one but there are still a few to add. I'm doing this to make ordering easier for you and for me. Mainly me! WEBSITE orders are my favorite and here's why
1. Your order goes directly to my order file and looks distinctly different from all my other emails. I get 100s of emails a day so this is a lifesaver!
2. I instantly have all the info I need. I don't have to email back and forth looking for fonts, colors, sizes, etc. When I go to process your order I don't have to sort through all those emails looking for the right info.
3. At the end of the night, I print all of my orders for the day. If your order came in the form of 14 emails it doesn't get printed and I hate it when things aren't neatly tucked away in my order binder at the end of the day.
4. It's much easier to keep track of inventory when orders are placed via the website. I have to go in and manually adjust inventory when orders are emailed and I always forget...and then I run out of stuff.
5. I could go on and on but I think you get the picture. :)
SO...Please use the Pick a PaperDoll Design button if you want to order an item but don't see the particular design you want listed in that item's section. For example, if you want a binder but you want it in a design you see listed in the bag tag section, please use the Pick a PaperDoll Design Binder button to order. All you have to do is fill in the design name and all your info. EASY PEASEY!!
If you want to order a custom design you can also use this button. At the end of the order you will be asked if this is an existing design and you will choose "no." It will charge you the appropriate "Custom Design Fee" based on the price of the item. PLEASE NOTE...I would prefer that you email me before making a custom order to make sure it's something I can do. ALSO, if you want me to take parts of one design and combine it with parts of another design it DOES count as custom because I have to set up a whole new file. Color changes do NOT count as custom orders.
Please let me know if you have any questions!!!
© 2011 paperdoll designs