Thursday, March 20, 2008

Someone's going to be a big brother!!!

I bet that title got the attention of my friends and family!

Recenly my sweet customer and e-friend Terra asked me to help her share some exciting news. I was thrilled to help and here is a pic of her little boy wearing the big announcement!




We had a blast on our little getaway but I am glad to be back...I missed my computer! How sad is that? Anyway, I have LOTS to say so I will post more later. Charlie is SCREAMING for me.

1 comment:

  1. How darling! You know that when my grandson, Charlie, becomes a big brother I will order this! Count on it...all the stuff Kim and I have ordered from you has been great, eye-catching, and the envy of all the other shower hostesses! Thanks for letting us "rock"!
    Susie B.

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...