Monday, April 14, 2014

What's for Dinner?

Better late than never, right?
Here's what's for dinner this week...
Tuesdays are crazy nights and this week we aren't going to have time to eat at home so we'll be coming up with plan B.  I put "Popcorn" on the menu for fun and my kids all threw a fit when they saw it.  I'd be fine with popcorn for dinner most nights but apparently my kids have been spoiled by all this dinner making.  I am ready to add some new meals to the meal planning rotation.  It's starting to get a little boring.  I checked out a ton of cookbooks from the library last week but haven't had a chance to look through them yet.  I'm hoping to get some great new meals in the mix.
 
What are you having for dinner?
 
 
© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...