Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thankful Thursday

 


I WILL be picking a winner this week from all the comments (PRIZE WILL BE A CUTE COFFEE MUG...DESIGN OF YOUR CHOICE!) so don't forget to leave a comment telling me at least one thing you are thankful for!    Let's count our blessings!!!

Today I am thankful for:
  • My better half...after 3 weeks away on business, he is finally coming home and I can't wait!!  I am not the same without him and there are too many kids in this house for one parent.  OUTNUMBERED.
  • My littlest little...he boldly, happily, proudly walked up the aisle while we were at an Easter service last weekend and said that sweet little prayer inviting Jesus into his heart.  So thankful!
  • Diet Dr. Pepper...I've cut down drastically but I am still so thankful for it ESPECIALLY after 3 weeks of The Mister being out of town!
  • Busy season...while it is sometimes stressful, I am so thankful for my wonderful customers who place orders during the end of the school year.  Next to Christmas it is the craziest time of year here at PaperDoll Designs and I am forever grateful for the business.
My life is not perfect.  I have lots of flaws and cranky moments and often think life's not fair but when I take a moment to sit down and count my blessings, it makes me so grateful and thankful for all that God has given me. 

What are you thankful for?  Leave at least one thing in the comments and I WIL pick a winner!!

© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...there are SO MANY things I am thankful for this Spring...especially after just finishing the One Thousand Gifts Bible Study! Here are just a few: *My Amazing Husband, *The Sunshine & Warmth of Spring, *My Neighbors, *My Church, *My Four Babies - their health, unique personalities, etc., *My Mother in Law - best in the world!, *God's Word ~ my daily bread, *Worship Music!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many!!..... But today, I'm thankful for the SON providing the SUNSHINE!!!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...