Monday, April 7, 2014

PaperDoll Picture Post

Hi Friends!
I missed posting my regular "What's for Dinner?" post yesterday.  For the first time in months, I didn't do my meal plan for the week.  It was a really busy weekend (THE CRAFTERS BASH!!) and this week is pretty busy too.  Nathan is missing dinners this week due to a work project so it's just me and the kids.  I'm considering joining some friends in a cleanse (never done one before) so I just decided to wing it this week.  I'm sure I will regret this plan to not plan.  We'll see.  I'm hoping to be back to our regularly scheduled program next week. 
 
What are you having for dinner this week?
 
Here's a few pics of what's been going on in the PaperDoll office lately...
 
yard sign magnet







 

© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...