Sunday, October 27, 2013

What's for Dinner?

Here's the meal plan for this week...
*I use my PaperDoll Designs Dry Erase Menu Board that is very similar to the above pic to keep my family "in the know" about what's for dinner each week.
 
SUNDAY: Grown Up Grilled Cheese
 I'm adding bacon and different kinds of cheese to mix.  I'll put avocado on mine.  YUM.
 
MONDAY:  Cilantro Lime Chicken
This one's from the freezer.  I LOVE my once a month cooking club.  It's the greatest thing that ever happened to our meal plan.  If you're not a part of one...start one!
 
TUESDAY:  Hamburgers on the Grill
Nathan will be in charge.  Happy.
 
WEDNESDAY:  Spaghetti and Cheese Bread
I think I'll start making pasta night my cereal for dinner night.  I just don't love pasta night but my kids complain if it leaves the weekly plan.  I do love Raisin Bran but for some reason my kids frown upon the idea of cereal for dinner.  This week it will be pasta for them...cereal for me.

THURSDAY:  Happy Halloween!
I'm a Halloween baby.  I'm not cooking on my birthday. BOO!
  
FRIDAY:   Pizza
The Baker likes to go pick up the pizza.  Last week when he walked in they called him by name.  It's our thing...Friday night pizza.
 
SATURDAY:  Broccoli Cheddar Soup
It's soup season!!
 
That's what I'm making this week!  I'd love to hear what you are having!!  I'm always looking for new dinner ideas!
 
© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...