Thursday, October 24, 2013

I've got my eye on you...

Here are a few things I've got my eye on lately...
 
I've been in love with these wooden signs from Evie Ivy for a while now.  I just can't decide which one I want.
 or so happy together.  They are both so fun.
 
I'm loving this color right now.  Not pink.  Not purple.  Need these Converse
I'm still a little (a lot) planner obsessed.  Still thinking about adding one of these to my collection.
 
I really think this Filofax Finsbury would be just right but can't seem to find it in this raspberry color.
 
© 2013 paperdoll designs Please don't be shy!! I'd love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...