Wednesday, September 1, 2010

To Do Lists

The Baker (who baked some YUMMY double chocolate chip muffins just the other day) and a few friends (who shall remain nameless) have poked fun at me lately because of my lengthy and detailed to do list. I love lists. Since school has started and I actually have time to cross things off I have started making a daily to do list again. There for a while I just gave up. It has become a nightly ritual. I make the list each night and then smile each time I cross something off the next day! I LOVE the joy of crossing something off of a list!!! I keep it with me at all times. I refer to it often. It has to be on cute paper.
I ran out of my favorite chandelier note pads the other day so my new to do lists are these damask chairs. They make me happy.
Chair Note Pads...black & pink/black & blue
Don't sit down blue note pads

R U a list maker??

© 2010 paperdoll designs

4 comments:

  1. I am the same way! I love the feeling of accomplishment and crossing off an item on the list. Even if it is mop the floors (which I HATE to do.) Thanks for making me feel like I'm not the only one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoou got that from your Mommy! I didn't start it until I got older and couldn't remember. Are you getting older? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you finally have some time to get a few things done. You deserve it! Love the new notepads, you are so clever.
    hollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a to do list that I keep on my computer and I add or delete each week based on what did or did not get accomplished. Plus, it makes me feel like I'm really getting alot done. And I love to leave it out so my husband can see it...then he thinks I'm super busy!:)

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...