Thursday, September 2, 2010

Another Picture Post

cute yellow striped gum packs for a future wifey. Congrats to you, Future Mrs.!
Yellow Chandelier Stripe Memo Holder
Hepburn Red with bow Bag Tags
Dot Dot Darcy Black & Yellow Note Pads
Monkey Boy Bag Tag
Monkey Boy Skinny Note Pads
Zebra Orange & Teal Cheer Bottles
Hippie Chic Red, Pink & White Sippy
matching snack cup
and matching placemat
There will be a September GIVEAWAY! I'm thinking something SPOOKY!! Halloween is going to be here before we know it!!! Just leave a comment on any post throughout the month.


© 2010 paperdoll designs

1 comment:

  1. Here's my comment! Don't you think that, after ALL this time, I should win a giveaway? Yep, me, too! Love the little monkey artwork -- I see that on something in Coop's future...

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...