Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pumpkin Stripe Mini Candy Bars
Baseball Dot Invitation
Little Bo Peep Plate with matching Bag Tag with Bow
Floral Dot Dry Erase Chore Chart...chore charts are not listed on the website but email if you would like to place an order.
Little Man Stripe Dry Erase Chore Chart
Pink Elephant Clipboard
Pink Elephant Lunchbox
Pink Guitar Stripe Nail Polishes...Nail Polish is now FULL SIZED at the same price!!!
JANA Platter in Green/brown
Black Chandelier Halloween Platter...I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!
Give Thanks Platter
Initial Stripe Mini Bag Tag with Bow
JANA Pink Note Cards
Black Damask Red Dry Erase Family Calendar
Margarita Small Note Pads

© 2010 paperdoll designs

4 comments:

  1. I love the chore charts! I may have to order one today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I found out about Paper Doll Designs, I've LOVED giving gifts to friends and family made by you. Thanks so much for sharing your talent

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...