Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fa La La La La

I couldn't sleep last night so I decided it was time to get in the Christmas Spirit!!
The first from the 2010 PaperDoll Designs Christmas Collection...

Damask Dot (Green/Red) Photo Card

Damask Dot (Green/Red) Gift Card...I'll be doing squares this year! And, I'm not sure why the gift cards showed up so big...they are 2.5 inch squares.

Damask Dot Green/Red Mini Candy Bar

Damask Dot (Red/Green/Black) Photo Card

Damask Dot Red/Green/Black Square Gift Card

Damask Dot Red/Green/Black Mini Candy Bar
Damask Dot Green/Brown/Turquoise Photo Card
Damask Dot Green/Brown/Turquoise Square Gift Card
Damask Dot Green/Brown/Turquoise Mini Candy Bar

Don't forget, I can use these designs to make trays, note cards, memo holders, tumblers, etc.!
Stay tuned for more Christmas Designs!!!!!

© 2010 paperdoll designs

3 comments:

  1. cute cute cute! I have already started comtemplating mine for this year....

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS.....where is my present!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...