Thursday, July 15, 2010

The things you do for love...

Over the past several years, I've been asked many times if I could do a Batman this or a Spider-Man that. I've never done it. I confess, it's because I've always had a thing against characters. I've never bought Bob the Builder shoes or Thomas the Train t-shirts for my boys. Graham did not get the light up Spider-Man shoes that he wanted when he was 4. Until the cute vintage shirts came out recently I had successfully limited characters to underwear and pajamas. I don't know if it's because he's the third child or because he has puppy dog eyes, but Charlie has made me cave. When I asked him what kind of lunchbox he wanted he promptly shouted "Batman!!!" So here you have it...
Batman Lunchbox...because Charlie usually gets his way. And I love him.
© 2010 paperdoll designs

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you on the anti-character stuff... only thing I will cave on is pj's because they typically aren't seen out. So glad to find out there was someone else out there with the same feelings!

    ReplyDelete

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...