Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blessed to be busy...

PaperDoll Designs is blessed to be unusually busy for this time of the year! I'm blaming it on JANA! I just wanted to put it out there that I may be slower to respond to emails. I will still do my very best to have orders done in the normal 7-10 day time frame (2 weeks for plates, platters and trays) but I may not get back to you immediately with proofs and answers to your questions. I might need a day or two. Our summer schedule does not seem to be cooperating with all these extra orders but I plan on playing catch up this weekend. Hope you are having a fabulous week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...