Wednesday, July 7, 2010

THANK YOU!

I just have to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone that has placed orders for the JANA items. Thank you so much to those of you that have shared it on your own blogs to spread the news. I have been blown away by the response and I know Jana has been too! I am so happy that PaperDoll customers are helping my sweet friend!

JANA note cards
Powder Puff Stripe Bitty Nail Polishes
Hippie Chic Pink, Red & Brown Placemat
Initial Stripe Note Cards
JANA Wooden Tray (green & brown) Don't forget, these tray inserts can be changed to match your mood or the holiday!!!

© 2010 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...