Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Currently...

MISSING...
this sweet kid. He'll be coming home from camp soon and I can't wait.

READING...

this book. It's good stuff.


GETTING READY FOR...
kid pics. It's been way too long. We're headed out tomorrow to a field somewhere to have pictures taken by Malisa. She took the one above way too long ago. I must confess th at I avoid photo shoots for as long as possible. Taking pictures is not my favorite family activity. Graham has inherited a "close your eyes at any sign of a camera" gene (thanks dad!) and Nora tends to think that we are on a modeling shoot dedicated to her only. Charlie has the attention span of a flea right now so...

MAKING...
LOTS of JANA stuff and loving it. GO TEAM ROGERS!!!

COOKING...
SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS
yummy meals! A friend told me about E-mealz and after hesitating for a few weeks I finally signed up. I love how it prints the grocery list for me and so far we have really liked the meals we've made. I think it will save me money too! BONUS! Click on the link above if you're interested.

© 2010 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...