Thursday, July 16, 2009

Almost....But Not Quite

For about two weeks now, Prince Charles has been wearing the cutest little boxer briefs. I love to see him running around the house in these tiny little boxers. We've made huge strides in the potty training arena. This post may be TMI for some of you. He hasn't had a pee pee accident in days. Well, unless you count that little puddle in the aisle at Office Depot...but let's not talk about that. He's done great. I thought we'd never say good-bye to diapers so I am really happy about the progress. We have one BIG problem though. He WILL NOT poop in the potty. NEVER. WON'T DO IT. What's a mommy to do?? I've tried begging. I've tried yelling. I've tried the candy bribe. I've tried the toy bribe. I've tried time-outs. I've tried the let him sit in it and be uncomfortable for a while. I've tried the it's no big deal you'll make it next time approach. He starts big boy school in less than 4 weeks...he can't go unless he's totally potty-trained. Help me!! Any suggestions???

© 2009 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...