Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Worry Wart

I'm a worry wart and lately I've been worrying that some of my faithful local customers don't like the new checkout system on the website. REMEMBER, I still accept email orders but for those of you who would like to use the shopping cart, I have decided to add the option of "paying at pick up" for local customers. I am testing it for now. If I run into problems I will have to remove it but we'll see how it goes. Every once in a while I get customers that order and never pick up and that is what I'm trying to avoid. So many of you are long time customers that I know I can trust and I want to give you this option.

Coming soon....check out the new tote bags on the website. SO CUTE!!!

© 2009 paperdoll designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lovely of you to comment! Your comment might not show up right away but I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...